GoPro or DJI action 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris239

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I currently use a GoPro hero 9 and hero 7 black. The hero 9 does take really good videos. I’m currently going through dive master and over a public safety rescue team and swift water instructor. I’m trying to decide on if I want to get the hero 10 wait on the hero 11 to come or get the DJI action 2. I’m wondering thoughts and opinions on these cameras which one is best. Also if anyone has dove with the GoPro max 360 if so thoughts on how it does. I mostly dive in a lake in north Georgia dark murky water. I use my cameras for classes training and just diving for fun. Any hero would be great.

As I recall, the Hero 10 doesn't really offer much over the 9 except higher frame rates in certain resolutions. Gopro typically releases new models every year in the fall so I'd definitely wait on the 11. Although it may have a new footprint which means new housing, batteries, etc. The 9 and 10 are interchangeable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom