GoPro Hero2 Rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One Issue dumpster diver told me about mounting to speargun is that the recoil can open the case, he recommended putting a rubber band around it, I left the screw loose enough that it just pivots back and I adjust after shot.

So your going to need different attachments to rent as well for new users and the support where they can download on your site for editing playback. I have a full computer and my gopro runs to slow, so I just make a cd and store it for personal viewing. where as the simple easy use for renters will come in value from a free video supporting software.

Yes, we included a couple of rubber bands and instructions with the rentals.

For editing, GoPro offers free software that works quite well, and there is a link to their download page on our GoPro rental page.

Can't wait to rent this setup and check it out! Great idea

Option for video lights with the GoPro?

Option for video lights with the GoPro?

Its on our list. Along with a bunch of other things people have asked for! We're trying to add things people need, but obviously we can only do so much as the up front costs of all of this is very high.

Keep checking back at our site and here as we update though.

-Brad

Has anyone gone through the rental process with this company? Would love to hear a full review of the process :)

If not, want to send me one for a week next month and I'll write one?

Has anyone gone through the rental process with this company? Would love to hear a full review of the process :)

If not, want to send me one for a week next month and I'll write one?

We've had a few board members rent so far, so hopefully they will write up a response on their experience. We'll be doing some ScubaBoard discount coupons soon, so keep a look out for a deal!

Well, you got me. We reserved one for a short trip next month :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Well, you got me. We reserved one for a short trip next month :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Awesome!! Thanks so much!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom