GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition Settings for Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Pistoffo,
How does one add music to the Go Pro videos. I am a newbie with this camera and have just started learning how to use it. I have yet to take it underwater though. :-(

Scubadude

Hey Pistoffo,
How does one add music to the Go Pro videos. I am a newbie with this camera and have just started learning how to use it. I have yet to take it underwater though. :-(

Scubadude

Scubadude,

It's pretty straight forward. In the editing program you are gong to use there is usually a timeline with a video track and i or more audio tracks. You would import your gopro video(which already has audio) into the video track portion of the timeline and import your audio (mp3) into an additional audio track portion of the timeline. You should be able to control the volume of each audio track independently so you can mute the UW audio track of the gopro video leaving you with only the music track turned up. Then you edit as you see fit.

...so I can use the Go Pro Studio program for this? Also which filters do you recommend, the Backscatter or the Go Pro Switchblade?

Last edited:
...so I can use the Go Pro Studio program for this? Also which filters do you recommend, the Backscatter or the Go Pro Switchblade?
GoPro Studio would do just fine.

I don't have neither Backscatter or the Switchblade. I use an SRP filter. Either of them would work fine. SRP's filter is considered the best by many folks but that of course is subjective. It depends on your budget and your needs. The switch blade is the most affordable of the bunch. If you aren't using lights and want close-up capability, I think the switchblade would be a good choice.

I've used the back scatter and it does well. I'm moving to a switchblade on my 2nd cam as it has a 2x mag lens for the same price as back scatter.

I think the Switchblade is the way for me to go as well. Thanx !!

I've used the back scatter and it does well. I'm moving to a switchblade on my 2nd cam as it has a 2x mag lens for the same price as back scatter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom