Google Video is fixed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joetex0777:
Driving to dueling banjos made me a little nauseas, but really cool video. Thanks for posting it! Im headed just north of Tampa to the Crystal River area soon, any cavern suggestions?

Joe

Never dove any in the area, sorry can't help you in that region.

Great Job ,
you guys are getting the video thing dialed in. Keep up the good work. Tell the sound editor ,I would of loved to heard (Gregg Adams - Burma Road ) as background music, only a suggestion.
Who ever was the co-pilot on that crew very impressive trim and fin work.

Our Jackson Blue trip was so enjoyable with the flow being down and Vis being windex, Edd's place is world-class. Some of my best dives to date. Getting close to doing the scooter thing there.

Hope to see you guys up on the lake this summer or at JB.

Stay active
Dave

The video editing was all Rick. He's The Man.

If co-pilot is the dude in the middle, thanks :)

Actually I think Rick (in the white tanks towards the end) has one of the cleanest frogs I've seen. I never feel like I am getting my feet bent in enough.

Teknadv3x:
Great Job ,
you guys are getting the video thing dialed in. Keep up the good work. Tell the sound editor ,I would of loved to heard (Gregg Adams - Burma Road ) as background music, only a suggestion.
Who ever was the co-pilot on that crew very impressive trim and fin work.

Our Jackson Blue trip was so enjoyable with the flow being down and Vis being windex, Edd's place is world-class. Some of my best dives to date. Getting close to doing the scooter thing there.

Hope to see you guys up on the lake this summer or at JB.

Stay active
Dave

I'll look into the music as I"m running out of moby!

I forgot you were heading out to JB, sounds like it was good

FIXXERVI6:
I'll look into the music as I"m running out of moby!

Do you have Moby's "Love of Strings"?

nice video

FIXXERVI6:
Don't have it

I can e-mail it to you, if you would like to have it. I think it would be perfect for underwater footage.

Back
Top Bottom