Goofy Question...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(At one minute apart it looks like 'Puffer Fish' and 'Nemrod' fired their cannons nearly simultaneously with 'Puffer Fish' answering 'Nemrod's charge before it was fired. But, that was three days ago, so it's old news.)

simonbeans:
The "hose cutie" was a police officer in better than average condition.....................
So now Rob is a "hose cutie":blinking::07: ?!!!!!!!!!! Rob, defend yourself!:11: I sincerely hope you meant "hose cuttee", Allan!:jpshakehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Duckbill, I acknowledged that I knew Pufferfish was joking around, I was joking back when I said "Yo"---lol. Sorry if it did not come across clearly.

Don't worry, I only fired one across the bow, got plenty more gun powder if'n there was ever real trouble to merit it.

No, I understood his reverse psycholgy. I am not quite that dense.

You all gonna die with those things anyways, they are dangerous, it is late and I am confused.

Is that cutie as in cutie pie or exactly what? Is there something I am missing here, perhaps I should not ask?

LOL, N

I will have to say that after watching thunderball, the fight sceens with the hose cutting etc are great, I have thought about it and I would have to be on the specters side (as all my gear is black).
I do remember watching Mike Nelson, and seeing him cut the exhaust hoses all the time. The show that was put on at Weeki Wachee was great to see, and I hope that we will be able to do it again, but as simmonbeans says safety was the prime directive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom