Argonaut Kraken question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its way too early to start talking about someone taking over VDH. The family and close friends have a ton going on and are still grieving. To approach this otherwise would not be respectful to Bryan and all that he contributed to the diving community. I would recommend such discussion just be suspended for the time being.

As far as service, Luis is right on, the beauty of the related designs is that they rely on a long time proven design and are parts interchangeable.

Jerrie Struble has been doing the Doublehose service for VDH for a couple years now (2017 maybe) as a long standing arrangement with Bryan and VDH. The links to Jerrie were on the VDH webpage, but that is down now. I did talk to Jerrie about this and he is still fully engaged in continuing service. That is unchanged. So today, parts can be obtained from Rob at The Scuba Museum (though he may not be super responsive as he and Bryan were like brothers) and service is available as mentioned thru Jerrie.

Todd Conner
….yes. These are the best sources that I know at the time. Take heart, Kraken owners, the Kraken was a regulator that was designed to ’last’ and its performance unrivaled as far as I am concerned.

Many Thanks and ‘kudos‘ Luis and Kraken ‘design/build‘ Team. …R I P Bryan…

Scott G. Bonser

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom