Good websites to keep an eye on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BassO

Registered
Reaction score
I made diving a segment in my daily (RSS) content. But I find a lot of diving websites are basically advertorials for gear, locations or courses. Do you have tips for good websites to keep an eye on?

It’s not a website but “The Great Dive Podcast” is good to listen to but it’s more conversation about topics rather than news.

For news , you could maybe follow social media accounts ?

Have you found the one where the thirsty diver having finished drinking attempts to sell all the other thirsty divers
lemonade outside the lemonade shop

X-Ray Mag | International Dive Magazine - back issues available for downloading in pdf. Xray has great photography and in depth discussion of travel sites and advanced discussions of everything from photography to tech diving. It's nothing like the packaged press releases that the main US dive mags have turned into.

The only problem is the layout does not lend itself to reading on a phone.

Sounds dumb, but I reference Dive gear express all the time. They have lots of “tech tips” and information that can be valuable. Things like how to tie on a bolt snap, set up doubles, difference in tank sizes, and a slew of other things. It won’t change frequently. But you could get lost for a few hours finding info you never even knew they had.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom