Good Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dridril

Registered
Reaction score
I was driving home from Houston last night about 5:30 and called Duggans Diving in San Antonio To see how late there were open to fill some tanks to dive today sunday
they close at 6pm
The store manager Art offered to stay late or come in early sunday morning to fill tanks for me
This is why my money goes here
Anybody else get this kind of service in the San Antonio or Austin area?
I just thought this kind of service deserves a public attaboy
David

It's always nice to find a customer friendly dive shop. Oak Hill Scuba has stayed open alittle after hours for me to buy a replacement HP hose and has also opened there doors early for me to get fills on my way to the lake from work.

I put my vote in for Tim and Mike over at Diveworld on 620 in Austin. They've set me up with a great gear package at incredible prices, have been extremely helpful and friendly with every purchase or question I've had, and are just plain nice folks.

Seriously, I cannot recommend this dive shop enough.

Thanks for the plug Shaggie. Customer service has been my goal since I bought the shop. I recently made a change to my policy when I went to fall / winter hours. If you cannot make it here during business hours, then give me a call and we'll make an appointment for you to come in.

Duggins has always been good. We dove with them in the early 90's. We left San Antonio in 97.

Are they planning any spring trips Florida way?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom