Good Scuba Dog Name!?!??!?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another vote for Tank.

Flipper

The owners of my LDS (Oceanic/Aeris dealer) named all their dogs after Oceanic products - Zeta (Poodle), Gamma, Alpha, Atom (Huskies), Octo (Bulldog), etc. I guess it's a good thing that they don't sell Scubapro...

My vote is for Deco.

So when the dog pisses you off you can say "Dammit Deco!!"

Just like what you say when your computer beeps and tells you you just hit deco....

(ya ya flame away about irresponsible diving, take a joke when you see one :) )

Well - I lost the battle of naming the dog. My a SCUBA nut, my wife is a car nut. The dog's name is Shelby, after legend car builder Carroll Shelby.

I'm bummed I didn't get the SCUBA name - but hey - I got the dog and she' wasn't keen on that idea :devil_3:

616fun:
Well - I lost the battle of naming the dog. My a SCUBA nut, my wife is a car nut. The dog's name is Shelby, after legend car builder Carroll Shelby.

I'm bummed I didn't get the SCUBA name - but hey - I got the dog and she' wasn't keen on that idea :devil_3:

You are complaining that your wife is a car nut and came up with a name like Shelby? You wife sounds COOL! Mine likes scrapbooking, baking, playing with our son... and she is only 29! So we have scrapbooks with pictures of her and our son eating baked goods while my pictures are all of marine life, fat guys in wetsuits (my dive buddies, I don't really like taking pictures of guys for personal use, he he, sounds bad), and the occasional blurry shark.

In all fairness, she is certified, but after she had our son, she spends her time with him while I dive. Works out kinda good. He is only 14 mos. so when he gets a little bigger, we will all dive, hopefully.

I used to know someone with a dog named Diojee. Phonetic spelling of D-O-G said really fast.

My dog is Jake(min-pin). He's been a good dog. My best friend right through it all. If I die before I wake, feed Jake. My other dog is Clyde(weenie-dog dachsund). Bonnie and Clyde were both shot, but Clyde lived and Bonnie didn't (dog-gone it). And lastly, my black lab Lady. No reason for the name, she had it when I got her. She likes the water.

My next dog will be a fish. I want a salt water aquarium, no more dogs.

Back
Top Bottom