Good Scuba Dog Name!?!??!?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

616fun

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for opinions. We are picking up our new boxer puppy on Sunday. I'm really excited as well lost our last boxer about a year and a half ago to cancer. This is the longest I've ever been without a dog and it's high time to have another one in the house.

Anyway - can anyone suggest good Scuba related dog names that aren't so apparent? The first thing my wife said was "You're not going to name this dog some Scuba related are you?" I'd like to tie Scuba, the ocean, water, etc into her name without it being obvious. Here's a pic of the little girl to spawn some ideas...

Boxer_pup.jpg

REGgie
Glove
Mask
Deco

Narc
Fin
BC
dan

Great looking Boxer. I had a boxer as a kid and allways wanted to get another one but never got around to it till a couple of years ago. We got a puppy and right after his ears were cropped he started to look kinda different. Turns out he is half Pit Bull :D I guess you could say he was an accident. Anyway, one of my hobbies is Homebrewing so when we were trying to think of a name for him I had just opened a Stout that I had brewed and the name Guinness popped in my head. It fits him well! A SCUBA related name.....
That might be a tough one for a boxer. The only thing that pops in my head is maybe a shark name. Jaws or Mako perhaps.

John

jpsexton:
Great looking Boxer. I had a boxer as a kid and allways wanted to get another one but never got around to it till a couple of years ago. We got a puppy and right after his ears were cropped he started to look kinda different. Turns out he is half Pit Bull :D I guess you could say he was an accident. Anyway, one of my hobbies is Homebrewing so when we were trying to think of a name for him I had just opened a Stout that I had brewed and the name Guinness popped in my head. It fits him well! A SCUBA related name.....
That might be a tough one for a boxer. The only thing that pops in my head is maybe a shark name. Jaws or Mako perhaps.

John

Boxers are the best. I homebrew too and love the name Guinness. Not great for a girl though. I heard of a brindle show boxer named Guinness and his AKC name was 'Black and Tan on Tap'

I have a welsh corgi named Radar, should have named him "Bladder"...

'Black and Tan on Tap'

I love that!:D

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom