Good Scuba Book- Hiding on the Bottom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, it's Ken, author of "Hiding on the Bottom".

I just wanted to thank everyone who has read the book and emailed or PM'd me to give such positive feedback.

I welcome all feedback, positive or negative. If you have read the book, and have not let me know how you liked it, please take a minute and give me your thoughts. You can PM me or you can email me at krosemond@covad.net

Thank you all for your support.

Ken

I just finished the book. Thanks. Here in Dixie we a lot of Scotty type guys. We love our spearfishing. I found myself laughing with ya and shaking my head "yes" until my neck hurt. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

Hey Ken,
I really liked "Hiding on the Bottom." As a matter of fact, it was one of the books I've read that I hated to finish. You were very vivid in details concerning people, places, and things. The pictures you placed in the book really helped to give the reader a perspective on what you were describing. I look forward to reading more of your books in the future.
Happy diving,
Patrick

Readers of "Hiding on the Bottom" may be interested in checking out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_NWPGz4eGI

It was produced by Tom Tilmon, an excellent underwater videographer. Myself and a group of friends chartered the Olympus out of Morehead City, NC and I threw a big party at the Swamphouse afterwards. It was called the Swampfest Lobster Dive. Scotty joined us for a trip to the Normania and the Cassimir, 50 miles out of Beaufort Inlet. It was his first dives below the century mark, 112 and 110 respectively. It was a great day and a fun time had by all. Scotty and I are in the second section on the Cassimir. He was like a kid in a candy store!! :D It is great stuff to watch, even if you didn't read the book!! Other members of this board are noted in this video as well.

While the video is fantastic, it really doesn't do the dives justice. It was a lot of fun comparing the real life scotty to the one I had in my mind from reading the book. I can say the 2 were nearly spot on....

Order the book today from Amazon.

I needed some more reading material for my upcoming dive trips.

Back
Top Bottom