Good LDS in NY/NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadobadoo:
Last time I was there they had a nice guy working that was also an instructor..

You mean the "ethnic" fellow?

robnyc03:
Why not the "ethnic" fellow? What are you saying?

What are you saying? I don't think you know what you're even asking about. Why would you ask "why not..."

Ok, i should try to rephrase this: in the context of an all-Hasidic store, the non-Hasidic
fellow (including myself) is the "ethnic" fellow. Once you leave the building, this dynamic changes. What are you asking?

evad:
Ok, i should try to rephrase this: in the context of an all-Hasidic store, the non-Hasidic
fellow (including myself) is the "ethnic" fellow. Once you leave the building, this dynamic changes. What are you asking?

No offense taken or meant I am sure. :wink: To answer the question, no, he wasn't Hasidic. I haven't seen him in a while though.

Hey Rob, I am home. Ready to go diving at Beach 8th? Thanks again for the light this week!! It helped me spot 7 octopus, a red sea slug, several crustaceans, and more while in Roatan!:D

I talked to him about 2 months ago. Seemed like a good guy and it was nice to get an answer to a very specific equipment question.

Back
Top Bottom