Good, inexpensive luggage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use space saver bags on all my clothes. A week's worth in a bag. Keeps everything dry and clean in the bag. It is very noticeable that that everything is fresh, and doesn't smell like fish when you open a new bag.

I use space saver bags on all my clothes. A week's worth in a bag. Keeps everything dry and clean in the bag. It is very noticeable that that everything is fresh, and doesn't smell like fish when you open a new bag.
Space saver bags also keep out critters like roaches & bed bugs if you happen to run into them.

I always take a few compression bags/space saver bags including an empty one that I fill with my dirty laundry.

Don't the space saver bags require some sort of vacuum to remove the air?

Space saver bags also keep out critters like roaches & bed bugs if you happen to run into them.

I always take a few compression bags/space saver bags including an empty one that I fill with my dirty laundry.
Don't the space saver bags require some sort of vacuum to remove the air?

Back
Top Bottom