good impression

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggie Diver:
I love that wreck, we did it three times and saw different stuff every single time.

AD
Saw this cornetfish hanging out with an eagle ray on Tuesday. I checked for the stout moray today...wasn't there...must have been off visiting.

Cool shot, Lisa. I bet that eagle ray is saying "would this guy get OFF my shoulder!"...

Like the B&W for that one :)

sapphire:
Cool shot, Lisa. I bet that eagle ray is saying "would this guy get OFF my shoulder!"...

Like the B&W for that one :)
Actually, I think they were dive buddies :satisfied

I don't know what is is, it seems like the majority of the pics I see of eagle rays are of their backsides. I've got four photos of eagle rays from that dive site, everyone of them is of them going. They're either bashful, or maybe we should call them the moon ray.

LOL!

Aggie Diver:
moon ray.

I went back and looked at all my ray pictures, I do have some from the side, but head on, not one....they turn away and like you say....Moon me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom