Good Dive Shops/Operators in the Palm Beach Area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Scallop

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Going to be in Palm Beach next month with my wife and we'll have just finished our classes and will be looking to do our OW certification and first dives. I'm looking for advice for some good dive shops that can accommodate us.

Thanks in advance!

Todd.

As new divers visiting WPB I recommend Jim Abernathy with Scuba Adventures. Bahamas & Palm Beach, Florida Scuba Diving :: Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures.

Narcosis is the best boat, Capt and crew but they tend to go to sites a little deeper. Scuba Diving West Palm Beach Florida with Narcosis Dive Charters

But all the boats in WPB will give you a good trip.

Also checkout the Blue Heron Bridge. A great shore dive that you do at high tide. Force-e can give you all the details and set you up with rental gear, tanks and dive flag. Florida Scuba Diving, Dive Florida'

i believe that any of these operators should be able to arrange certification dives as well.

For training, I think The Scuba Club is excellent: did my AOW water cert with them.

Force-E shops have a number of good instructors, my sister did a refresher with Mark at the WPB location as was very happy.

I'm sure any of the dive boats can offer the certification dives. Aside from the ones Uncfnp mentioned, there's Walkers and Pura Vida. In Jupiter, there's Jupiter Dive Center and Scuba Work's boat.

No problem Todd,

I think you and your wife will love the drift dives in WPB. We go several times a year and actually did our AOW through Force-e several years ago. We are taking a solo divers course with David Finch and Narcosis this May.

I'm sure you will gets lots more recommendations but if there is anything else I can help with, just ask.

Lisa

Will do. Thanks again. Originally, we were thinking we'd have to drive down to the Keys but it looks like there are plenty of options right near where we'll be staying.

Todd.

Ditto on Mark but I know he recently had shoulder surgery. Not sure if back to teaching yet. Worth checking

Glad to hear. I just went diving w/ them last week. I have a referral student doing her OW dives w/them.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom