Good dive company on Maui?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patroller

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am a novice diver looking for a good dive master/company to dive with on our trip to Maui in late October. I have 34 dives in my experience. During those dives I have already experienced good and bad Dive Masters.

I have found 3 dive companies near where we will be staying - In 2 Scuba Maui Dive Co., Tiny Bubbles Scuba and 5 Star Scuba. Does anyone have any experience with any of these companies and would you recommend them? Or, who would you recommend?

Tiny Bubbles was excellent when we used them for shore diving and a scooter dive from shore. Good DMs and the equipment looked in good shape, although we did not use any rental gear because we had our own. I have also used In2Scuba also, and really enjoyed diving with Ty at Black Rock. I would use either of those two dive ops again without reservation.

Last edited:
Lahaina divers is worth checking out especially for novice divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom