Good cold water gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like dry gloves ... but before I got them I tried a bunch of different types of wet gloves. The ones I liked the best were the Pinnacle 4 mm Merino gloves ... a nice trade-off between having enough thickness for warmth and enough dexterity to manipulate my gear.

The Deep See Dry Comfort 4 mm gloves are also very nice for the same reasons ... not as warm as some of the thicker gloves, but have a lot of dexterity.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I just ordered a pair of Henderson Dry gloves.
I tried a pair before I ordered them, while there not as warm as a true ring type dry glove they are a nice middle road. There easier to get on and off but much warmer than a wet glove.

I wore 1 of these dry gloves and 1 5mm hyperstrech wet glove for an hour and a half in 44 degree water last weekend. The wet hand was gone and the semi dry hand was just cold.

i have to agree with igodeep ... i use the 5mm Waterproof gloves and if those don't work dry is the only way to go

Back
Top Bottom