Gonna chance Twin Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We didn't go out there Sat. because we figured it would be raining as bad as it was at our house. Come to find out it wasn't and there were divers everywhere! So we're going tomorrow for the regular Wed. get together and hope it's dryer than here at home.

I don't have a rain gauge here at home but it's been raining most of the day, every day, for a week. Mostly a slow steady rain but we've had our share of severe thunderstorms and downpours. If we get a frog strangler at this stage, it will be flooding at la Casa.

So if any of you regulars feel like taking a chance...we'll be there.

Originally posted by Dee
So if any of you regulars feel like taking a chance...we'll be there.

Sounds like a good plan...the weather forcast looks like it will cooperate for diving Wed.

Does anyone know what the viz is like lately at TL (TPH, have you by chance checked it out lately)? :confused:
Well, I guess anything would be better than what we had at Lake Travis this past weekend. :struck: :hohum:

Looks like I'll be making it out there as well. See you guys tomorrow!

No ,I haven`t but it hasn`t rained enough in this area to messit up too bad.Ya`ll think of me as work has me snowed under.:( as far as making the mid-week plunge.
But alas....I am going to be there Sat some time and enjoy the day.:)
Hope to see some of ya`ll then!

Will be out there Saturday around noon if weather cooperates. Sure wish I could make a Wednesday but leaving greenspoint at4:30 and having to get up at 5 am is not too conducive to weeknight diving.

May also be out Sunday with some others depending on their schedules

We won't be making it out there this week either. All this rain has just put a damper on things we've decided to pack up and go to Cozumel for a week! Leaving on Saturday.....hope to catch up with you all at TL when we return.

Originally posted by T.P.H.
No ,I haven`t but it hasn`t rained enough in this area to messit up too bad.Ya`ll think of me as work has me snowed under.:( as far as making the mid-week plunge.
But alas....I am going to be there Sat some time and enjoy the day.:)
Hope to see some of ya`ll then!

Seems forever since we've seen you. We'll be there Saturday, see ya then.

Well, I haven't met any of you great folks yet and if I am able to get away from work for a day, Matthew and I would like to show up and do the dive if there are no objections.

:copper:

We had another great time. T.P.H. couldn't stand it and showed up to join us. Beast and I, Tony, Chris and Emma made up todays cast. The vis was down a bit and there were spots where it went to nothing but overall it was OK. It was wet! One of those good days where everything went just right.

Crabdiver...we should be there Sat. We exist...I promise! :D

Back
Top Bottom