Golem service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver4life

Contributor
Reaction score
ShoalDiverSA:
If you're interested in a combo, drop Jakub an email at sales@golemgear.com . He was more than accommodating last year when I missed the Christmas specials by a few days. :wink:

Cheers,

Andrew

Has anyone really had luck emailing these guys? I've sent 2 emails within the past couple of weeks and still haven't received an answer. I'd hate to wait if an order is wrong or I have a problem with their gear.
Regards,
Doug

I had a great experience with Jakub @ golemgear.com last year.
Very helpful on the phone and very fast shipping. Try calling him if
email is on the fritz for some reason. I wouldn't be too concerned but
try the phone and see if that works. He's on my "good list" of dealer/suppliers.
I got my Oxycheq Sig. 45 singles wing and DSS B.P. and Hog. Harness from him.

I believe I read that they were not around over New Years. :)

Have you tried calling?

I tried calling but Jakkob still hasn't gotten back with me regarding when my doubles are shipping. Which is driving me insane! I ordered them the 19th and I'm so wanting to try out the bp/w. I know he was out of the country but i'm like a kid on christmas morning.

I am terribly sorry for not responding. But if we did not respond to your email, it is because we did not receive it. We had a pile of emails in our box after the trip but by now I've replied to all of them. Did you email through the site or directly?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom