Golem 55 lb doubles wing - $205 plus shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

renegade17

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This wing was used in fresh water only. Very clean and just like new! I take great care of my gear. This one will last you many years to come. I will include a spare OP valve and seal (a $34 value). I'm only selling because of a medical issue that precludes me deep diving. I would send this using parcel post because of the weight and size needed to protect the wing during shipment.
Description:
Uses a 24-inch low-pressure inflator hose with a high quality SS inflator.
Technical wing for doubles. Rock solid construction. Streamlined for effortless swimming, low drag for scootering.
These wings are designed specifically for use with double cylinders. 55 pounds of lift. Designed for use with medium to heavyweight doubles and stage bottles.
Wing Cover: Outer abrasion resistant shell made from Cordura 2000
Wing bladder: inner bladder made from RF welded CORDURA 560 with PU coating. It resists hydrolysis, low temperatures, and hydrocarbons.
Virtually indestructible. High quality Swiss RiRi zipper.

DSC06064.jpgDSC06065.jpgDSC06062.jpg

$145.00 plus shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom