golden reef inn--here we come

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stayed there last May and really liked the place. I will be going back to GRI April 16th - 25th and can hardly wait to see Liz & Ed again and of course the diving!

There is an asian market just south of GRI on the left that has the cheapest price for beer on the island, so load up and enjoy the island.

not a drinker, but I like that market--they had some good stuff in there

I hear there's a new deli near Lover's Ice Cream...check it out and report back for those of us going this summer. :wink:

Congrats on your booking, you'll have a great time and be well taken care of at GRI.

DiveMaven..Just stopped at Eli's deli across the street from Lovers..I am impressed!!. Prosciutto di palma, approx $12.50 per pound ( I pay almost twice that much in the states).. Prosciutto is sold in 100 gram increments.
Also some wonderful looking baked ham and rolls which I'm going to have for breakfast this morn. An excellent addition to the culinary delights on Bonaire. They've been opened for bus now for about 3 months. In addition to cold cuts we also had them prepare some sandwiches for take out. Delish..
We will definitely be back.

Back
Top Bottom