golden princess--so carib. & puerto rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rachel0

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

My husband & I will be taking our 1st cruise in Sept on Golden Princess. I'm looking for any tips/advice to make everything go smoothly. OUr ports:

barbados
st. lucia
antigua
st. maarten
st. thomas

We're only beginning divers (getting certified as I write) but have snorkeled (and SNUBA'd, yes I know it is not the same) extensively, we're very comfortable in the water.

Does anyone what dive operators PRincess uses in any of these ports and whether i should use princess or try to book on my own. I think it will make my husband tense to use a non-princess operator insofar as fear of not getting to the boat on time, but if the boat's operators really suck, maybe there's a way to work around that? I'd love to hear anyone's experiences!

2) any suggestions on good diving operators in san juan where we'll be staying there a few days before the cruise?

That's it--that's a lot. Thank you all!

I dove with Princess ( Ops )
They were fine @ St Thomas you can use their ops or just go to Coki beach & do shore dives with them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom