Going to Oahu in September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, change of plans:

August 25th through September 1st. I'll be in Waikiki (solo) and would love to do some nice, safe, shore dives with some folks. I'd rather not have to pay to get guided tours if possible. I am very new to diving, so patience is a must. I'm 27 years old, OW certified and I've got about 15 dives under my belt. I'm still learning to control my air consumption (ie I breath a tank pretty fast.) I'll try to take it easy. I am planning on going on some boat dives also. Dates not set for those yet.

Anyone that's into hanging out with a stranger on thier off-time would be greatly appreciated. Some insight on the nightlife in Waikiki would be appreciated also. :D

Thanks folks,
Jason

skip the commercial sites, they all pretty much suck. 3 tables, Sharks Cove, Firehouse, Lania lookout, and Ke'eau Corners are the spots. Let me know if you want / need directions

justleesa:
*OLD THREAD ALERT!*

bolantej has been back home for about a month now​
:rofl3: Yes I have! Still not done with my short video editing. I just can't wait to go back.

Thanks for the advise, though everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom