Going to COZ 12/3 to 12/10!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rje634

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We going to Coz from 12/3 to 12/10 diving with Christi and staying at the Hotel Vista Del Mar. We are ready to spread some tourist dollars around, it's a win win situation the Cozumelenos get our much needed tourist dollars an we get to dive in one of the greatest places in the world. Can't Wait! We're counting the days...

Anybody else going to be there then?

diveborg:
We are not going until Dec. 18-24, so I hope you'll post a report and some photos.
Most definitely will...

Gosh. We have to wait until March. But going from ice diving here to Cozumel diving, we will appreciate it all the more, I suppose. Can someone speed up the clock?

Yes. We'll be there on a R.E.E.F. trip 12/4-12/12. We're staying at Safari Inn, diving with Aqua Safari and doing fish field surveys. I've been told we'll be one of the first fish survey groups to come in so quickly after Wilma.

CoyKoi:
Yes. We'll be there on a R.E.E.F. trip 12/4-12/12. We're staying at Safari Inn, diving with Aqua Safari and doing fish field surveys. I've been told we'll be one of the first fish survey groups to come in so quickly after Wilma.
See you on the reefs :D

What do fish survey groups actually do, I'm curious..

Come on Scubaboarders, Are we the only ones that are going to be in Coz next week!!! (besides you CoyKoi)

Dude, we're here (RiotNrrd, Bicster, Lilycat) and it is awesome. IMHO, the diving is better than the last time I was here (but I only dove here two tanks, so it may be a function of my Cozumel experience). Come on in! The water's fine.

RiotNrrd

RiotNrrd:
Dude, we're here (RiotNrrd, Bicster, Lilycat) and it is awesome. IMHO, the diving is better than the last time I was here (but I only dove here two tanks, so it may be a function of my Cozumel experience). Come on in! The water's fine.

RiotNrrd
Glad to hear it's awesome :D
Can't wait to get there...

rje634:
We going to Coz from 12/3 to 12/10 diving with Christi and staying at the Hotel Vista Del Mar. We are ready to spread some tourist dollars around, it's a win win situation the Cozumelenos get our much needed tourist dollars an we get to dive in one of the greatest places in the world. Can't Wait! We're counting the days...

Anybody else going to be there then?

Looks like we might be on the same flight. Going out of Houston? A group of my dive club, the Lunarfins, (NASA) is going. We're really looking forward to it!! Sounds like the water might be a little cooler than usual so we may take a little xtra rubber. We are diving with Careyitos Advanced Divers and are staying in B&B's on the island. Let me know if we're on the same flight and we'll see ya at the airport.

Regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom