Goin Diving - Part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron:
I'm going to bring my gear (my boss wondered why I agreed so quick) and there's two holidays while I'm there. Just need to see if I can sneak out of town over those three day weekends. I may be stuck "in case of emergency"...

:rofl3:

have a safe trip bro. pics please :D

iris_ice:
and where have you been? :) haven't dropped by sb in a while

I was extremely busy helping organize our organization's national convention, and lots of work in the office as well. I avoided logging in to SB then because if I did it would surely take me hours reading everything I missed. :D But Ive been back to lurking the past week, catching up on the news.:D

Subic Bay (inside SBMA) have change a lot, rock concert week end, plenty of food stands,many new midrange hotel. Surprise! their s even a Pinoy Dive Shop With Pinoy prices and Pinoy hospitality. But diving Subic Wrecks are different, it is to test you NERVE and Skill to be able to enjoy it fully, the Board Walk Dive Center, owner GEORGE 09188882888 simply a host to enjoy to dive with. they load your dive gear from shop to dive boat.all you need to do is to DIVE. all wrecks sites are Baracudas kingdom!

dingho:
Subic Bay (inside SBMA) have change a lot, rock concert week end, plenty of food stands,many new midrange hotel. Surprise! their s even a Pinoy Dive Shop With Pinoy prices and Pinoy hospitality. But diving Subic Wrecks are different, it is to test you NERVE and Skill to be able to enjoy it fully, the Board Walk Dive Center, owner GEORGE 09188882888 simply a host to enjoy to dive with. they load your dive gear from shop to dive boat.all you need to do is to DIVE. all wrecks sites are Baracudas kingdom!
thanks ding!!!

Jag

clgsamson:
Banks are ok, no deadlines to meet, desk cleared, bonuses given (more in late Nov. and Dec.:D ) so I'm diving again this weekend guys..be back with pix on Monday. Staying in Aquav..where else:D Ahhhh taxpayers money is sweet......:rofl3:

The current at Bahura was glorious.

It was great diving with you and Myra again. Someday, my friend, we will complete the entire stretch of Bahura... someday.

stormrider:
The current at Bahura was glorious.

It was great diving with you and Myra again. Someday, my friend, we will complete the entire stretch of Bahura... someday.
oy... kwento! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom