Goin Diving - Part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Banks are ok, no deadlines to meet, desk cleared, bonuses given (more in late Nov. and Dec.:D ) so I'm diving again this weekend guys..be back with pix on Monday. Staying in Aquav..where else:D Ahhhh taxpayers money is sweet......:rofl3:

Sarap, kakainggit! I'll be at Bauan this weekend, diving for the first time since the cleanup. I'll also be spending taxpayers' money, though only a tiny fraction of what you do. :D

Nice, I'm packing for another trip, this one to some tiny island in the middle of the Pacific... Unfortunately, it's work related.

Matthew:
Sarap, kakainggit! I'll be at Bauan this weekend, diving for the first time since the cleanup. I'll also be spending taxpayers' money, though only a tiny fraction of what you do. :D
hey!!! haven't seen you in a long time either... ingat ka!

Jag

Matthew:
and where have you been? :) haven't dropped by sb in a while

Mike Veitch:
ooooo..... stop by bikini, you are almost there!
I'm going to bring my gear (my boss wondered why I agreed so quick) and there's two holidays while I'm there. Just need to see if I can sneak out of town over those three day weekends. I may be stuck "in case of emergency"...

*****, if you're going all the way to majuro, might as well get down to bikini!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom