Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jungho Kim

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from another great trip to God's Pocket, Browning Pass. I love this place. Bill, Annie and the God's Pocket crew are always amazing hosts. The food is fantastic and the people are always amazing. This was my 5th trip up there. If you haven't dove Browning Pass, I highly recommend. God's Pocket Resort :: Scuba Diving & Kayaking

26286196711_e14e207f73_b.jpg

26286196611_29d30004db_b.jpg

26079559180_a3a93763cc_b.jpg

26286196921_36187ca48c_b.jpg
25749674543_1909188f58_b.jpg

What temp is the water ? could you dive in a 7mm wetsuit or is a dry suit a necessity ?
Really amazing photographs!

What temp is the water ? could you dive in a 7mm wetsuit or is a dry suit a necessity ?
Really amazing photographs!

Thank you. The water temp was 47 - 49 on most sites. Drysuit is a must. I usually came up pretty chilled after 45 -55 mins even with a drysuit.

Thank you. The water temp was 47 - 49 on most sites. Drysuit is a must. I usually came up pretty chilled after 45 -55 mins even with a drysuit.
Thanks for letting me know ! I plan on getting my Dry Suit certification in the next couple of years (when funds are available!) maybe ill do it there

Thanks for letting me know ! I plan on getting my Dry Suit certification in the next couple of years (when funds are available!) maybe ill do it there

The diving at Browning Pass is accurately described as advanced. I would recommend getting comfortable diving in cold water in a drysuit and currents prior to diving there. Being a self-reliant diver is important at Browning Pass.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom