Go Pro Lighting Assistance Please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

honeybee616

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want to purchase a light to use with my go pro ....ideally I do not want the flex arm as I understand that you really need a two light set up to achieve good results ..this will make it bulkier than I want and I likely cannot afford two lights and flex arm and grip ... ideally I want something compact but the knog, sidekick, sp PoV models have very low lumens ..and again I understand that ideally i need 800 or more to achieve reasonable results ...I also understand that I need a wide angle as possible ?...my budget is a dismal £140 maximum..so I know I am restricted by this ....any thoughts and advice would be much appreciated ....my main use will be wreck diving and macro stuff .

Take a look at our website for go pro mounts and lights. If you can afford only one light, then go for it! You should be able to capture some excellent images! Buying a modular system which allows you to add additional components probably makes sense as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom