Go George Mason!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PWCPD Diver:
Mason plays the Gators next don't they?
Final 4 = UCLA / LSU and GMU and Florida

UCLA's defense will likely propel them to the finals, where they will be schooled by Florida.

Easy for me to say now.... :rolleyes: 2 weeks ago my brackets would have looked very different than this.

You know, that'd be a good thread. Who came closest to this final 4? I had UCLA but that's it.

---
Ken

PWCPD Diver:
Mason plays the Gators next don't they?

yup, and LSU plays UCLA

Mo2vation:
unless Sapphire and I are watchng Dodger games together on the internet.... then I'm tuned in because chick is a Dodger homer and she's sucked me into her evil web the last 3 seasons. Dang her.

Go Blue.

---
Ken

:lol2: but you had so much fun!! This season is going to be... well, interesting, isn't it??

C'mon, you and Jaye come with to a game with us in April.... pleeeeeze

go blue!

Mo2vation:
You know, that'd be a good thread. Who came closest to this final 4? I had UCLA but that's it.

I had UCLA and UConn in the championship game. If UCLA beats LSU (GO BRUINS!), I will win the tournament pool we had on here.

Mo2vation:
Final 4 = UCLA / LSU and GMU and Florida

UCLA's defense will likely propel them to the finals, where they will be schooled by Florida.

Easy for me to say now.... :rolleyes: 2 weeks ago my brackets would have looked very different than this.

---
Ken
There was a news story that ESPN had 3 million brackets filled out. Of those, FOUR people had the correct final four lineup. I think only 1800 people had GMU in the final four at all. I thought that was interesting... mostly because I thought everyone used cbssportsline for their brackets :D

Chris

ScubaTexan:
I had UCLA and UConn in the championship game. If UCLA beats LSU (GO BRUINS!), I will win the tournament pool we had on here.

Checkmate... :D

lol

it's down to the Gators and UCLA

H2Andy:
lol

it's down to the Gators and UCLA

Yup, and UCLA is playing the best defense I've seen at the NCAA Tournament in a long time.

Hmmmmm....since UCLA has already eliminated Alabama and LSU, if they beat Florida, too, will they be Pac 10 and SEC champions??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom