Go George Mason!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unreal. 3 Number One's bite the dust this weekend.

UCLA, baby! I was in a bar after a dive on Friday night and caught the last 13 minutes of the UCLA / Zag's game (in SoCal...) We were going nuts. After the UCLA interception, and the pass to the layup with like no time left, the place erupted. SoCal fans going nuts. THEN, a second later when they showed Morrison from 'Zaga choking back the sobs, abd playing through the heartbreak - the place went completely silent. It was weird and very respectful and kinda cool all at the same time.

I'm not a fan of college hoop - its pretty unwatchable (so much chuck-and-duck) but you gotta love the tourney. I mean, what's not to love?

This is the BEST time of the year. NCAA Tourney, Hockey Playoffs about to start soon, NBA playoffs, Masters around the corner, Baseball Opening day coming up - and friggen football nowhere to be found.

I love it.

---
Ken

As a Mason alum I could not be more excited. This is exactly what makes March madness so exciting, you just never know. I know that I did not pick Mason for the final four, I doubt anyone did.

aedavidson:
As a Mason alum I could not be more excited. This is exactly what makes March madness so exciting, you just never know. I know that I did not pick Mason for the final four, I doubt anyone did.

I actually thought U-Conn was going to take it all the way. But I'm glad one of the hometown teams and one of the "Georges" is making it. Fox 5 is all over it as I type this!

PWCPD Diver:
I can't wait until the season starts!

I dig the pagentry of opening day. I like the first week and the posturing, and jitters and excitement.

Then I nod off for about 150 games and wake up in late August / September.

Hey - I admit it. I don't have the patience for 162 games. So April rocks. Then I'm toes up for awhile.

Unless Sapphire and I are watchng Dodger games together on the internet.... then I'm tuned in because chick is a Dodger homer and she's sucked me into her evil web the last 3 seasons. Dang her.

Go Blue.

---
Ken

Geaux Tigers!!!!!

Mo2vation:
I dig the pagentry of opening day. I like the first week and the posturing, and jitters and excitement.

Then I nod off for about 150 games and wake up in late August / September.

Hey - I admit it. I don't have the patience for 162 games. So April rocks. Then I'm toes up for awhile.

Unless Sapphire and I are watchng Dodger games together on the internet.... then I'm tuned in because chick is a Dodger homer and she's sucked me into her evil web the last 3 seasons. Dang her.

Go Blue.

---
Ken

You are right the real season doesn't really start until after the all-star game. I'm a Yankees Fan (I know..I know). But at least we bought Damon from the B***** R** Sux!

PWCPD Diver:
. I'm a Yankees Fan (I know..I know).

me too, i take a lot of crap for it

but when you're born in Cuba in the neighborhood i was born in, you don't
have a choice. you're a Yankees fan for life

i don't know anythingb about college basketball, but being a
three-time Gator (BA, MFA, JD) i'm real happy right now

Back
Top Bottom