Go Cav!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firebrand:
John Wayne, he isn't!

Just goes to show that when all else fails we will result to all forms of transportation.

The "Cav". Those boys go around just looking for $h!t to get into . . . (Apocolypse Now)

It's far cry from a Huey or a Blackhawk, but it should get him there.

!!! Gary Owen !!!

Regular Soldier: I don't know if we should.
Cav Soldier: Watch this !

Soldiers are probably THE most resourceful people on the planet. If we can find a way to get there and keep the dogs from getting tired from walking.

LOL .... i can just see it ....

hey Sarge check me out, yeeeeeeehaw ......

Smith, you numbnuts, get off your *** and quit screwin around before you blow someone up .....

The Kraken:
!!! Gary Owen !!!

Judging from your photo, I'm guessing your spelling was affected by Agent Orange.
Garry Owen.

A 1-8 Air Cav, 70-71
Jumping Mustangs

Ok, to finish my post since my computer at work (a PC) crapped out on me yesterday.

If we can find a way to get there and keep the dogs from getting tired from walking, it will be a soldier who thinks of it first.

Ok...somebody has to ask......Which one was the alpha sierra sierra.....(since you cant spell out *** here)????

Oh I feel so bad now.......

Nope, flew above it . . . just a misspelling!

Back
Top Bottom