Gmail

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are they worth now, like, 5c? The days of the $20 gmail invites on eBay are gone!

I have about 20 if anyone wants one, PM me.

Sell them? On Ebay? Seriously? Are people actually doing that?

they were, and making money!! don't think it works anymore, i think google did the right thing, by keeping it exclusive for so long they made it cool to have one (in a sense) so people wanted one..nice way to generate interest

Nothing is better Unless you need a large space up to 1 GB. You send and get the large image files without shrinking the file size or without zipping out the files.

For example, just image the situation when your England friends want to send the huge size of movie clips that he recorded in U.K. underwater.

scubadoguk:
why is it better?
really I have no idea

Actually they have now upped the limit to over 2GB. If anyone still needs an invite I have 50.

Thanks... It is even better. How could you get 50 invitation quota? I only have 6.....

Kim:
Actually they have now upped the limit to over 2GB. If anyone still needs an invite I have 50.

If you are a member for a while, they give you more. I now have about seventeen million.

Same here, I have 50 or so left...

You guys are right... I just checked my account. I have 50 invitation left with 2GB storage. I don't pay attention on the facts after getting it.

Kim, I also have 50 ones.....:wink:

Thanks for keeping me updated....

SueMermaid:
If you are a member for a while, they give you more. I now have about seventeen million.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom