GLWC M&G - October 19-21 - For Sale/Swap List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PM sent.
Possible to try light at the M & G? I am interested.

---------- Post Merged on October 14th, 2012 at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 13th, 2012 at 12:50 PM ----------

I also have a pair of warm "booties" to wear if you have integrated boots on you drysuit. New never used. These would be especially great if your boots are a size or so too large as they have a lot of insulation.

Jeff

Thanks for the reminder guys. I need to go through my gear tubs and dig out my "why do I still have this?" equipment. It's all good stuff (or I wouldn't have it), but just stuff I don't use.

I know I will have at least the following:

Bare 7mm Arctic SGS Fullsuit, size Medium $50
Bare 6mm ice boots, size 9 $20
Thermocline TS Titanium 6.5mm gloves, size S $15
Thermocline Iceman Gauntlet 6.5mm 3-finger mitt, size S $15
Aqua Lung 5mm Thermocline Flex Glove, size S $15
Oceanic Vector fins, blue, size S $15
Oceanic Venture 5mm boots, size 7/8 $10
DSS LCD 30# wing $75
Compass on a retractor $15

I'm almost certain to find more miscellaneous equipment. I'll post an update closer to the event.

Let me know if there's any interest in the above listed gear.

So far I've heard from one person interested in looking at the gloves I have for sale. Is their any interest in anything else? I'm only going to bring items that someone is interested in looking at.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom