GLWC M&G Gear SWAP / SALE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CamG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings Fellow GLWC divers it is time once again for a listing of gear that you would wish to swap or sell.
I will kick it off with assorted split fins that I will have with me for sale or swap. At least 3 sets for sure.
I also have a set of Worthington 95's , Thermo manifold, Highland bands current hydro and VIS.
These tanks were purchased by myself and will be at the M&G for inspection. Looking for $550 no trades unless it is for Faber 108's ready to roll in same condition.
There might be more to add in the future.

CamG

I have the following for sale:

• Singles reg complete w/ Hollis DC2 DIN 1st, Hollis 212 2nd, Aqua Lung Legend Octo and brass and glass SPG, lightly used but in great shape … $300
  • Deep Sea Supply 30# wing, used but in great shape … $150
  • Generic fleece drysuit undergarment, Medium ... $30

If anyone has any interest in any of these items, please PM me ahead of time and I will bring them. I can also send pictures if you'd like to consider buying these at the M&G.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a pair of 15 in. spring straps, (large) post mount style with a pull ring - $30
Also a 80 alum cylinder - needs hydro and vis. - $100

I will put up a list of things before the trip. But if any attendees are looking for something special, why don't you post a WTB thread and us sellers can see if we can find something that suits your needs.

Jeff

Great idea Jeff.
I hope your tanks are in tow with you let me know if they are not and you can borrow a set of mine.
They might not be as pretty as when Mike owned them but they have been washed in the Florida Springs my friend!
Travel safe and see you soon!

CamG

Good thread Cam!

Just got back from Florida, so will have to go through my gear and get a list together of for sale stuff. I've got lots of classes and new gear on my list for this year, so need to generate some cash as well.

Jeff,

I like the idea about the WTB thread. That way we can see if we have things others are looking for.

Mike

Ok, I've finally gotten around to doing the spring cleaning on the dive locker. Here is what Cindy and I have so far. I am hoping we will be bringing it all with us for the Meet and Greet. But if you are interested in seeing something, let me know so I make sure it gets packed! If you are interested shoot me an email! Open to offers as well!

CINDY AND MIKE'S SPRING DIVE LOCKER CLEANING!
(aka... Mike's trying to fund a rebreather!)
:D
Item
Description Price Notes
1Pink BC$50.00
2Pink weight belt$5.00
3Dive rite reel (blue open handle)$30.00
4Dive rite reel (blue closed handle)$25.00
5Closed reel$20.00
6Backup light 3C$25.00
7Backup light 3C$25.00
8Y straps$1.00
910 watt HID$250.00
10Mask pink US divers$5.00
11Wrist mount$5.00
12Drysuit Rubber Gloves 9 pair available (size 9)$10.00each
13Brass clips (12 available)$1.00each
14Blue DiveRite Reel $ 30.00
15Blue DiveRite Reel $ 30.00
16DiveRite LED500 Cannister Light (Uses 8 AA Batteries for Power) $ 300.00
17Aqualung Titan First Stage Regulator $ 50.00
18Yoke Regulator Set $ 150.00Willing to separate parts if interested.
Oceanic Yoke First Stage
Oceanic Delta Second Stage
Aqualung ABS Octo
Suunto Gauges (Depth and SPG)
19Drysuit One Piece Thermals - Large (Don't know brand) $ 50.00
20Aqualung Malibu Weight Integrated Back Inflate BC $ 75.00
21Seaquest Jacket BC $ 50.00
22Yellow Weight Belt $ 5.00
23Green Aqualung Full Fins $ 20.00
24Dive Skin (Large) $ 20.00
25Ocean Reef Neptune II Full Face Mask $ 250.00
26Sunlight C8 Dive Light $ 25.00
27McNett Stainless Steel Dive Tool $ 15.00
281lb Ankle Weights $ 10.00
29Bearskin 1pc Wetsuit 6.5mm (size Med-Large) $ 25.00
30Body Glove 3/2 Wetsuit (Size Medium-Large) $ 15.00
31Sony-Ikelite Video Setup $ 400.00
Sony Handycam DVD203 Camera
Ikelite 6038.33 Underwater Housing
Extended Battery Pack
Two Regular Battry Packs
USB Cord
10 Blank MiniDVD's
Charger
32Bonnica Snapper 1080p HDDV Digital Camcorder $ 300.00
1080p HDDV Video Camcorder
Silicone Snorkel Diving Housing
Scuba Diving Housing(Ive had this to 210 feet)
Wide Angle Lens
Red color correcting filter
All Cables
Extra Remote Control for Camera

Hi Mike (BoneCrusher) - I'd be willing to buy one of your blue Dive Rite Reels, but am unable to make it out to the Meet N Greet, as I am on call this weekend. Are you willing to sell it to me?

I might be interested in your dive light too!

Could you e-mail me?
mermav67@yahoo.com
Thanks! Meredith

Last edited:
I have the following for sale:

• Singles reg complete w/ Hollis DC2 DIN 1st, Hollis 212 2nd, Aqua Lung Legend Octo and brass and glass SPG, lightly used but in great shape … $300
  • Deep Sea Supply 30# wing, used but in great shape … $150
  • Generic fleece drysuit undergarment, Medium ... $30

If anyone has any interest in any of these items, please PM me ahead of time and I will bring them. I can also send pictures if you'd like to consider buying these at the M&G.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make the M&G. I've been fighting a cold and it's now developed into a sinus infection. I have been able to sell the Hollis reg, Aqua Lung Legend Octo, and DSS singles wing. The generic fleece undergarment size Medium is still available, but won't be at the M&G this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom