GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I took a personal day on Friday....So I plan to be at Gilboa sometime Friday afternoon.
I haven't been to the Red Pig...but it sounds like a great place to be this Friday. Count me in too.

I tried to update the list...but I honestly am not sure how accurate it is!?!?

T. Bix: Ribs chicago style (did I read he is not coming now???)
Yes you heard right .... Sorry folks I (and my ribs) gotta work this weekend.

Barracuda2: Toledo Polish Kielbasa

Diverbrian: Quarry Cake (yummmm)

Amordon: NO STEAKS---Couldn't fool the first-timer.

Jchoby: Frickers Chunks

leko916: Hot spiced (spiked?) Apple Cider

Randy: Not sure what, but I always bring something interesting.

BoneCrusher: Generator and fuel. Still trying to decide on what to bring for food...

Jenny: cold italian pasta salad, pepperjack cheese and crackers, and since the SIR S'mores have been hijacked to a warmer climate I can bring Oreo Balls.
Ohhh, and Dr McGillicuddy for around the campfire.

Mitten Diver: BAILED!

I guess that puts me down here in the "Bailed on us" group. :(

Well, the dive trailer is all loaded and with me at work today. Tonight I will drive down to Toledo and spend the night at my parents. Then bright and early I will be up and off to Gilboa. I expect to get there no later than 9am on Friday. Looking forward to a great time! :D

Well, the dive trailer is all loaded and with me at work today. Tonight I will drive down to Toledo and spend the night at my parents. Then bright and early I will be up and off to Gilboa. I expect to get there no later than 9am on Friday. Looking forward to a great time! :D

Are you going to stake a claim to "our" area in the back?

Who's got the flag?

Are you going to stake a claim to "our" area in the back?

Who's got the flag?

I dont have the "flag" but I do have a small GLWC sign I made a while back. its like 12x18 or something like that. In case john took the flag to FL with him

Yeah, John took the flag with him. I believe Johnathan is going to be there today with his camper and will be parking where Ted had parked with his trailer. When I get there tomorrow, I am thinking I will park in front of him that way he can use the generator as well for his trailer. Denny I think will also be there today to make sure our area is ready.

Last edited:
I'll be leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. I should be pulling in around 9:30-10 AM. Once I setup camp, I'll be eager to dive!

I gotta work tonight (11-7:30am), but hope to be pack an go after I get home tomorrow morning..., I imagine arriving 'round 10am...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom