Glove promo is over/post reviews here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Roy, how much did you pay Cody to resurrect this thread and get it into "New Posts"? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Cody, I've typed the benefits for MY dives ad nauseum, just do a search. And if you don't "get it" then you'll never "get it". I don't use them for every dive or for every type of dive, but they certainly have wonderful benefits in certain applications. The Search function is at the top of every page. :wink:

Hey Roy, how much did you pay Cody to resurrect this thread and get it into "New Posts"? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Cody, I've typed the benefits for MY dives ad nauseum, just do a search. And if you don't "get it" then you'll never "get it". I don't use them for every dive or for every type of dive, but they certainly have wonderful benefits in certain applications. The Search function is at the top of every page. :wink:

Checks in the mail!

Simple as a stump Cody :dork2:

Roy, I had an opportunity to try the gloves on a recent trip. The water we were diving was somewhat mucked-up due to a large rainfall the previous week. The only drawback I noticed was on using hand signals with a dive buddy, the black on black made it impossible for him to see the signals. On another note, when diving with low vis and on the bottom with a group of divers I found the gloves very easy to move around with without using my fins much and disturbing the silty bottom. Once the bottom was disturbed the vis went to nearly zero and using the gloves I did not have the problem. They are a little hard to get on and I may have order a size to small. All in all I do like the gloves and will use them again. They made navigating on a silty lake bottom much better from the visibility standpoint and propulsion using just the gloves was very good. There is no problem attending to tasks while wearing the gloves.

Thanks for the gloves and I hope the review is helpful.

Remember: keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up on that Harley.

David

FYI
The four new sizes of darkfins are ready with the exception of a new ink being tested.

Also, Black Lagoon Products signed a deal on Friday with a company in Baltimore MD.to have a new website developed for Darkfin Gloves. We are currently looking to hire professional photograghers for all the site photo's. If you know anyone interested have them e-mail me at roymckinney3@aol.com

Finally, we are still working to develope a High visibility version of Darkfins and hope to offer it on our new site Jan. 1st 2010

Wish us luck

Roy

What are the 4 new sizes Roy?

I am not sure what the proper way to dimension a hand is so I can only ask about a glove to fit a hand with a "tip of pinky to tip of thumb" when fingers are all spread out with a DIM of 10" or back of palm to tip of middle finger of 8.5 inches. Do you have gloves anywhere near that size?

The new Darkfin website will go live on January 4th. It's been a long struggle to get here but we finally found a website designer that could deliver the goods and we are so excited we can barely stand it! As those of you who have followed the evolution (or devolution) of this great new product know, we have developed 4 new sizes to add to the Darkfin line bringing the total number of sizes to 12 . Something no other glove manufacturer has offered. We decided to hold the other sizes and offer them with the launch of our new site on the 4th of Jan.

It's been a busy year with our FL tour and all the promo work we've done but it's all been well worth the effort. Darkfin Power Gloves are now being used in Japan, Kuwait, Israel, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and all across America. I would like to thank all the members of scuba board for their help in our testing and performance trials this year. Your honest testimonials have been a great inspiration to myself and the staff at Black Lagoon products.

I would like to wish you all a Very merry Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New year.

Roy Mckinney
Black Lagoon Products
Darkfin Gloves

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom