Glove Ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CavemanScuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a suggestion on a pair of gloves. I dive cold water so I am looking for a 5mm glove. My current set has ripped, so I am looking for something that will last, is stretchy/comfortable and durable. Also, would like it if they were easy to get on and off. My son dives so I have to pull my gloves off often to help him with his gear.

Any ideas?

Thanks-
Jeff

I really like all the Whites gloves I've tried. They make a 3 finger mit for really cold water too. I also have a pair of Aqualung gloves that are 5 mil but those don't seem to be as warm. The Whites gloves are prebent and I find them really comfortable. This is all just my opinion YMMV.

I need flexibilty and durability shooting video and since my hands don't really get cold so even out here in 50 I use these in 3mm. So far these have lasted longer than any of the other brands I have used.

Thermocline Flex Glove

thermocline_flex_glove.jpg

my vote would be the henderson H2 shorter cuff than the gauntlets so if your diving dry there easier to get over the seals I prefer them over dry gloves (dont like cuff rings) extremely warm very little water exchange and simple to put on and remove .That said I do use the 7mm version..

Back
Top Bottom