Gloucester sheningans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Medic0506

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Apparently they complain when you guys dive up there and don't have a flag for every diver or you have not reieved 32 senators' signatures or whatever their new cry of the week is but having hundreds of drunks IN COSTUME running off a greasy pole in the middle of the harbor is obviously an accepted practice.

YouTube - Greasy Pole 2007

:D:D:D:D:D

How about putting a dive flag at the end of the pole and if one of us can reach it, the law is repelled.

I don't care, that was funny. It just has "Hey everybody, hold my beer and watch this." written all over it. :rofl3:

no Ed, I'm pretty sure you've got the right link!!

Boy it must be nice being a pole. About time I started believing in reincarnation.

Brian any plans for this weekend? Rumor has it tropicals may be in Waterford. Ide like to also go up to Westhill pond sometime soon. I should be at the quarry for DUI also. Give me PM if you want to dive local.

It's a fun video and I am wondering how many of the guys actually took it on their nutz! I imagine the ER must see a few hematomas in tender areas! :D

OWWWWWWWW.

X

right up there with the lobster crate races.

right up there with the lobster crate races.

The lobster crate races only seem to tear skin from shins, and at the very worst twist an ankle. Interestingly enough, these contests would probably do quite well on Japanese television where being hurt is considered funny.

I hate to admit it but I watched the Youtube greasy pole contest over and over again.

X

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom