Giving my thumbs up to Manta diving in Cabo..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laserjock

Registered
Reaction score
Posted our experience in the noob section, so won't regurgitate it here, but I wanted to give my thumbs up to Manta diving in Cabo for the wonderful job they did with my wife and I this past week. We took their Discover Scuba dive as we wanted to see if scuba was for us, and it was.

Nacho was our instructor and was dedicated to just my wife and I. He was thorough and went through the basic skills slowly and repeated them until we were fully on board with them. The beach scene we had to go through to get to the boat was a bit much, too much like spring break was going on, but I guess that is to be expected from a cruise ship port with one in.

Anyway, they were excellent with us and the certified divers seemed to have had a good time with Kikki [the DM] on the trip as well.

Alan

Back
Top Bottom