Girl Spearfishing Team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What name did you end up choosing?

We ended with Guns N Roses. The presentation was better than the spearfishing. We weighted in fish in each category which is the good news. We didn't win anything in any category.

However...

When we pulled up to the dock we had "Welcome to the Jungle" blaring on the boat stereo. Upon our arrival at the dock to weight in we tossed rose petals on the dock at Tacky Jacks. All three team members were carrying pink roses, all in pink bathing suits, with pink Guns N roses T-shirts. It was the best presentation regardless of what we put on the board.

We had a great day. Did seven dives each. Put fish on the boat. We can't wait for the next time.

LOL.... Very impressive. Guns n Roses didn't even come to mind. I wish I could have been there to see the presentation.

I'll have pictures of the team when I can get with team members. The All Girl Spearfishing team - Guns n Roses will be coming to a dock near you soon. We plan to shoot in all six competitions next year. Should be a blast. We had awayyyyy to much fun. Next step is to get some sponsors. Anybody want to sign up to sponsor an all girls team...?

seadoggirl:
We ended with Guns N Roses. The presentation was better than the spearfishing. We weighted in fish in each category which is the good news. We didn't win anything in any category.

However...

When we pulled up to the dock we had "Welcome to the Jungle" blaring on the boat stereo. Upon our arrival at the dock to weight in we tossed rose petals on the dock at Tacky Jacks. All three team members were carrying pink roses, all in pink bathing suits, with pink Guns N roses T-shirts. It was the best presentation regardless of what we put on the board.

We had a great day. Did seven dives each. Put fish on the boat. We can't wait for the next time.

I sure would have loved to have been in the crowd when you Ladies pulled in. I bet the looks on some of the guys faces where priceless, and the fish tails of the one that got away came to a halt along with some chest deflating on a few of them. I sense a new chapter on the horizon The days of the beer slamming spiting in the corner and cussing has to make way for a new breed of spearO’s :luxhello:

Congratulations Ladies and I wish you all the best, may your shaft always be a stone shot.. I also look forward to some pic’s
:useless:

I have pictures promised to Me when they are printed.
The bad thing is They were the first boat to come in so none of Us saw the display.
I guess the pictures will have to do.

I have not tried spear fishing yet, but would love to hook up with the gals for some serious diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom