Girl Spearfishing Team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have no idea why I'm putting myself out here for the abuse but... We have a four gal spearfishing team for the Orange Beach Shootout in Alabama in two weeks. The all girl team has been trying to think of a good name for our team. The suggestion needs to be something that gives credit to serious divers that just happen to be female. We all four are girly girls but not divas. Any suggestions? Please be nice

How about The Spearchacha's?

The Spearbeauties, or my personal favorite, The Jessica Alba's.:D

Come on folks... All those creative minds out here. Give me some ideas. I thought about the Victoria Secret Dive Team but we thought we might get in trouble.

seadoggirl:
Come on folks... All those creative minds out here. Give me some ideas. I thought about the Victoria Secret Dive Team but we thought we might get in trouble.

Might help if we see a pic of all 4 of you together?:D

Just picture, one who looks like Meg Ryan, one who looks like Drew Barrymore, one who looks like Sandra Bullock and one who looks like Eva Longoria! Hows that for a visual?

seadoggirl:
Just picture, one who looks like Meg Ryan, one who looks like Drew Barrymore, one who looks like Sandra Bullock and one who looks like Eva Longoria! Hows that for a visual?

Must........see.......picture.......now..........:)

"Women with Game"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom