Ginnie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oscar80:
fun2chase,
how tall are u? I might have a drysuit that would fit you. it practically brand new. new seals and benn leaked tested within the last month. It is to short for me and i am jsut looking to get what i got in it which is 350. Its a typhoon medium size front entry

dave

There is probably no way a medium would fit me. :-( I am 4'10" and 92-94 lbs. I am hoping a women's extra-small will fit. Thanks for the offer, if you post it under equipment someone will jump on it. If you are close to Destin, I will be willing to try it on, if you think there is any chance it would fit.

Have a great eve,
-stacy

I will be diving the eye and ear, probably (maybe?) with StarrySkies.

I'll be in a silver BMW with a dive flag on the front, or a cool little Santa Fe. Depending on who drives, naturally :)

Peter

Becky (OrlandoRogue), Pete (Netdoc), and myself are doing cavern training with Rick (GDI) and Fred (fray1 - spectator/comedian) this weekend, should be in the eye and ear at some point during the day, but i imagine the first part will be around the ballroom playing with reels on the land and then openwater, then......

Hope to see you there Pete and to see Pat (is she P1 or P2 i cant recall?) too, maybe even jviehe again if he can make it. We are hanging out probably for most of the day there as its going to be a long one. Should be in a maroon Trooper (with complimentary redhead) and near the big white van with frog sign and whatever Pete is driving up (grey minivan or CR-V type SUV, depending on his arrangments with his wife), might even hit somewhere for dinner, could be quite a crowd of us there - i have just seemed to jump from one SB party to another lately :wink:

Yeh, last i heard it could be peacock or manatee. We were thinking of doing more on saturday as the church thing gets in the way on sunday morning, so we only have the afternoon free at the state park, so maybe only 4 hours of actual dive time to do whatever is left for the course. But of course this thread was all about Ginnie, not the cavern course :wink:

You asked me a question, i answered it, it would have been rude not to, but also rude to take the topic off Ginnie and this weekend, devil/deep blue sea, rock/hard place being my options on that one. You know i dont want to annoy you, but sometimes its hard to please a grumpy not-so-people friendly guy like yourself :wink: I know you are working on it!

Ok, i have to leave work now, go check on my gear it needs washing after a weekend being underwater, before this weekend being underwater, next weekend same, and so on. We are going to be there, if any of you are, great to see you, if not, sorry we missed you, but we are going to be there this coming weekend with bells on (or should that be reels and lights on???).

simbrooks:
sometimes its hard to please a grumpy not-so-people friendly guy like yourself :wink:

Are you calling Fred a grumpy #$%%#?!?!?!

No way - perish the thought!!!

He has always been such a sweet, gentle, mellow kind of person...

I also have some land to sell you near Okeechobee... :crafty:

:ducking and running for cover:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom