Gili Air, Meno, or Lombok for 2 nights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoobles

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We have a couple days to kill before we head to Gili Trawangan for some surface time before a 2 week liveaboard. We have stayed all over Bali and on Gili T before and wanted to mix it up. So for 2 nights would you recommend Gili Air, Meno or some place (suggestions appreciated) on the west side of Lombok. We will be flying into the Lombok airport. Our plan is to relax and just look around during these 3 days.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not stayed on Gili Meno, only Gili Air. From what I could tell, it seemed like Gili Air was more chilled than Gili T, and in turn, Gili Meno was more chilled than Gili Air...

We stayed and went diving with Manta Dive Resort... But you aren't diving, so if you're looking for a chilled place to relax, probably Gili Meno...

Thanks! We decided to stay two nights on gili air at the gili air lagoon resort. Hope it turns out great - will post later on how it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom