Gilboa Quarry, August 17th, 18th, 19th. Come join us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I will be taking some students out to Gilboa the weekend of August 17th, 18th, 19th. Plans are for SDI Deep and TDI Intro to Tech for one student, Drysuit experience and UW Nav practice for another and a new con ed student from Cleveland for evaluation dives before further training. Have room for one more in the SDI Deep and Intro to Tech. One or both as long as you have the required gear.

Due to the nature of this training there will also be the opportunity to hold a dive planning workshop for deep and entry level tech dives if someone wants to do it.

This will include gas planning and emergency deco planning for these dives using the US Navy Air Deco Tables as a guidline, as well as optimal equipment considerations.

All the dives in these courses will be planned and conducted using tables or profiles cut on V-planner and run according to those plans. I will also have the full version of V-Planner with me.

Pre registration is required for the courses. The Dive Planning Workshop can be attended by anyone since there are no actual dives involved. PM me for cost of that.

If you just want to come out and dive with us feel free! This is also your chance to come and evaluate me and my methods for conducting classes to help you decide if I am the right instructor for you. Come on out and interview me to see if my style of teaching and the classes I offer would be in your best interests.

It is my belief that you should always interview an instructor before signing up for training and pay nothing or sign nothing until you do. If you can audit a class such as this opportunity offers so much the better!

PM or call me for details and class requirements.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom