Gilboa, OH - Jan 18-19?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh OK....

Actually I am just wearing my thong.....that should get people to come. :D

Chad

So is anyone diving but dumpling & dog boy???

Hmmm... I could bring a wetsuit and a cooler of beer and figure I'm gonna use one or the other! :eek:ut:

sillygrendel once bubbled...
So is anyone diving but dumpling & dog boy???

Hmmm... I could bring a wetsuit and a cooler of beer and figure I'm gonna use one or the other! :eek:ut:
Check out the Kentucky thread....there are a whole bunch of people supposedly planning to come. It is a heck of a drive for us (like 8 hours) so I am contemplating driving down friday after work and just getting an el cheapo motel...not sure yet.

That'd be good to get out and dive with you all!!!

I think it'll depend on how much money I end up spending in Bonaire and what the job situation looks like! (I've got another interview for a _real_ consulting job out of Pittsburgh the week right after getting back from Bonaire!)

So may be a last minute decision...

Had something come up on the 18th that I have to be in town for....have fun if any of you make it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom