Gilboa Friday after Thanksgiving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T. Bix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I was trying to plan a quick trip to cave country to help deliver my Dad's car with my big bro Tom. Looks like no go for me because wrestling season is in full swing and I'm already gonna miss too much of Josh's senior year as it is. So maybe a quick trip to Gilboa might be in order for Friday. Anybody want to join in? The weather forecast looks pretty decent this far out.

My whole Family is going to Toledo for Black Friday. My wife and 3 older grandkids will be babysitting the 3 younger grandkids; that means the TV will be running Dora and other cartoon programs all day. This would be a great day for me to head south to Gilboa and keep my sanity intact. I'll be there about 10:00.

I would, but we are running a Black friday sale at the dive shop, then I am running to MI for a river Turkey dive

This is a good idea!
What are the temps?
Can I wear a 3mil shorty?
Will there be air fills?
What about food, we all need food.

Will I be able to find a buddy?

Wish I could join you guys, but we're in the midst of planning our daughter's May wedding. We have an appt Fri afternoon to sample various catering options so we can make a final decision on the reception menu.

Wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

wish i could join you guys, but we're in the midst of planning our daughter's may wedding. We have an appt fri afternoon to sample various catering options so we can make a final decision on the reception menu.

Wish everyone a happy thanksgiving!

cha-ching!!! There goes a couple of dive trips!

cha-ching!!! There goes a couple of dive trips!

Try 4-5 dive trips! They're having a beach wedding in FL followed by their honeymoon and then a reception back here in Indy. Oh well, it's just money. My girls are far more important to me than green sheets of paper.

I do plan on getting in a trip out to the Oriskany the day after the wedding!

Dave, you're going on that western MI river dive? What river? I saw an invite to it someplace but can't recall who invited me.

I would, but we are running a Black friday sale at the dive shop, then I am running to MI for a river Turkey dive

Back
Top Bottom