Gilboa 7/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IndyScott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anybody going to Gilboa this weekend?
I an thinking of going up for Saturday and am looking for someone to split the gas with, from Indianapolis.

Scott Scheid :blinking:

Why not come to France Park and play with us instead :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Scott -
I might be down at Gilboa Sunday - depends on whether GF will let me. (Gotta get a kitchen pass!) I need more practice in my 3mm with my new tank at depth. (Diving the Oriskany in 2 weeks.)
I'll post later in the week.

I'll be with my sis and my BF at Gilboa on Saturday then off to Portage on Sunday. Maybe I'll see ya there.

Eeyore48104:
Scott -
I might be down at Gilboa Sunday - depends on whether GF will let me. (Gotta get a kitchen pass!) I need more practice in my 3mm with my new tank at depth. (Diving the Oriskany in 2 weeks.)
I'll post later in the week.

Did you just say Gilboa and 3mm and depth? ROFLMAO! You need to come to France Park for that, even I'll be in a 3mm there :D Of course it's only about 30 feet deep.

Ber Rabbit:
Why not come to France Park and play with us instead :D

Hint: I am in the process of filling my double 100's with 28/20 for the weekend's dives. I am planning on doing work-up dives for Whitefish Point and the Daniel J. Morrell the weekend after that. :)

diverbrian:
Hint: I am in the process of filling my double 100's with 28/20 for the weekend's dives. I am planning on doing work-up dives for Whitefish Point and the Daniel J. Morrell the weekend after that. :)

Go soak your head :wink:

diverbrian:

I am diving with Jeff and Brain. Just looking to split some gass unless your a tec diver.

Scott

Ber Rabbit:
Did you just say Gilboa and 3mm and depth? ROFLMAO! You need to come to France Park for that, even I'll be in a 3mm there :D Of course it's only about 30 feet deep.
:D
Of course, I'm just a jack@ss and you're a wackawy wabbit. Maybe you do know better - but I gotta get this buoyancy thing down. I was doing my Rescue class at Portage last weekend in 3mm.
But I will be wearing my hooded vest as well! (As if that will help) Dives may be short.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom