Getting ready to take lessons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rem308

Reaction score
Hi all,
Finally after all these years I will get to fullfil my dream of learning to dive. Its nice to find a "support group" for anyproblems/concerns i may have. Ill keep you posted on my progress.

Welcome aboard! If you hadn't noticed yet this place is a great resource for divers old and new. Keep an eye out, you might learn a few things (I sure have!).

Lots of luck on the class. Take it from someone who's still fairly new, you're gonna love it.

Welcome,welcome,welcome,
Yes we will support you and poke fun at you at the appropriate times (which is often).
Stay cool till after school Rem.
There can be only one,
The Gasman

Well I started studying the book and watching the videos. I do the confined water dives next weekend (29jun). after that will have to wait a couple of weeks till i get to california for the final part of my certification. I am really looking forward to this trip cause i get to get my certification done and get to visit the place i grew up in.

Hey Rem,

Just finished up my certification today. You're gonna love it. Where will you be doing your OW in California. I hear the Channel Islands are pretty cool diving.

Keep us posted.

Jimbo

Best of luck, REM - you'll love it!

Jimbo - congrats! How does it feel?

:)

For the well wishes and encouragement. This is something that i have been looking forward to for a very long time.

As for where in CA I will be doing my dives all I can say is I have no idea at this time. I am trying to get that info from a dive shop near where i will be staying and i expect that info very soon.

Again thanks for the encouragement and I will let you all know how the trip goes.

I know exactly how you feel rem. I have wanted to learn to dive since I can remember. I've been diving 6 yrs.now and love it as much today as I did the 1st time I got in the water.
Ldreamin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom