Getting ready to take lessons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there rem308, feel free to ask questions anytime you wish. There's plenty of professionals around here that would be more than happy to give you a hand.

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Hey Keralucu

I was reading over your posts from about 3 months ago. Feels like that. :)

Problem now is trying to get opportunities to dive. Can't wait but don't really have any prospects.

Jimbo

:( I know what you mean, Jimbo - I'm so jealous of all these guys who dive for a living, or at least live near enough to the water to dive very often. I feel lucky that I can take the time to go once a month! But hey, it's better than NOT doing it at all, right?

Hope you get back in the water soon - I've got the next two weekends booked - cannot wait!

Cheers
:)

Rem308 - welcome to a real fun place. As the "gasman" says we will support you (and poke fun at you) and answer any questions you might have.

BetterLateThanNever - Jimbo CONGRATULATIONS on your recent certification.

Thanks DG, yeah I'm still floating on air. Keralucu, be sure to post a dive report and I'll do the same when I get the chance. I can't believe how few get posted around her with all the divers on this board.

Jimbo :)

Ater some initial problems (a wet suit two sizes to small and a very warm pool)things went great. felt a little confied at first but got much better as the dive went on. Need to work on my bouyancy but then what newbie don't. hehehehe. Anyway I am getting ready to walk out the door for my last day of confined water.

rem308
a new bubble blower

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom