Getting Ready To Sell. Help With Identifying Cylinder?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sold some Worthington 100's locally last year for $200 each, so I'd say that $150-$175 each for tanks in hydro would be a fair price. If you didn't want to get them inspected, offering to refund the money if they don't pass hydro is another option.

I think two of them do. They're actually being tested so I can't look at them to confirm.

In any case, all of the tanks will have an "M" code. That's going to be the manufacturer's ID. You can look them up on the internet to see who made the other tanks if they're not the same.

R..

I sold some Worthington 100's locally last year for $200 each, so I'd say that $150-$175 each for tanks in hydro would be a fair price. If you didn't want to get them inspected, offering to refund the money if they don't pass hydro is another option.
Thanks. I'm having them hydro-tested now so hopefully they pass and I can ask a reasonable price.

Thanks. I'm having them hydro-tested now so hopefully they pass and I can ask a reasonable price.

Good luck with the sale! If you're on Facebook, there are a few local groups that I've sold some things on in the past. The main one is New England Scuba Divers Group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom